- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale & free items cannot be refunded or returnable.
- Email us with these details: Order number, date of purchase and your interest on return or replacement (with reason).
- We do not offer Exchange.
- Shipping charges, handling fees, taxes and any other discounts will not be refunded.
- Return process will take 4-9 days. Refund will take to reflect in to customer account with 3-5 days.
- Customer will pay their own return/replacement cost. Customer will return item(s) to the address mentioned on the slip.
- For Skin Care Products: In the event you have a return, you can fill out a return request and be assigned an RMA number and customer can return it to the address indicated.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at you’firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items